NEUTROGENA COOLDRY SPORT SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF100- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone spray
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- do not apply in windy conditions
- use in a well-ventilated area
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem juice
Questions or Comments?
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 141 g Can Label
#1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 100
broad spectrum uvauvb
stays on through sweat
water resistant (80 minutes)
NET WT 5.0 OZ (141 g)