For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product: To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye. Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
You experience eye pain
You experience changes in vision
You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
The condition worsens
Symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.