ALKA-SELTZER LEMON LIME- alka-seltzer lemon lime tablet, effervescent
Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Anhydrous citric acid 1000 mg.................................………Antacid
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID) 1…………………….……………Analgesic
Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 1700 mg.……………..Antacid
Anhydrous citric acid 1000 mg............................ Antacid
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*.................................Analgesic
Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 1700 mg...... Antacid
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of
● heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach when
accompanied with headache or body aches and pains
● upset stomach with headache from overindulgence in
food or drink
● pain alone (headache or body and muscular aches and pains)
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
· hives · facial swelling · asthma (wheezing) · shock
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is
higher if you
● are age 60 or older
● have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
● take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
● take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription
NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
● have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this
● take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
● if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever
● if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any
of its ingredients
● stomach bleeding warning applies to you
● you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
● you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis,
or kidney disease
● you are taking a diuretic
● you have asthma
● you have a sodium-restricted diet
● presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may
interact with certain prescription drugs.
● taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
● an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
● you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
● feel faint ● vomit blood ● have bloody or black stools
● have stomach pain that does not get better
● symptoms get worse or last more than 10 days
● redness or swelling is present
● ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
● new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● fully dissolve 2 tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 8 tablets in 24hours|
|adults 60 years and over||2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years||consult a doctor||consult a doctor|
● each tablet contains: sodium 504 mg
● Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 9 mg Per Tablet
● store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
● Alka-Seltzer Lemon Lime in water contains principally the
antacid sodium citrate and the analgesic sodium
|ALKA-SELTZER LEMON LIME
alka-seltzer lemon lime tablet, effervescent
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.