TOLNAFTATE- jock itch powder aerosol, spray
Topco Associates LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itch, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, isobutane (propellent), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B (14%w/w), talc
Principal Display Panel
Jock Itch Powder Spray
- Cures most symptoms of jock itch
- Relieves itching, chafing and burning
NET WT 4.6 OZ (130 g)