TOLNAFTATE- foot odor control spray aerosol, spray
Topco Associates LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) with daily use
- cures mose athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
Principal Display Panel
Medicated Foot Odor Control Spray
Antifungal Powder Spray
- Reduces foot odor
- Cures most Athlete's Foot and most Recurrences
NET WT 4 OZ (113g)