BLUE ICE ANALGESIC- menthol gel
Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only
When using this product
- do not heat
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
ammonium hydroxide, carbomer, FD&C blue no. 1, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, thymol, water
Delon 8oz (227g)