MUCINEX MOISTURE SMART- oxymetazoline hydrochloride solution
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- a cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 mL Bottle Carton
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
membranes & clears
out excess mucus
of sinus pressure
& nasal congestion
1 FL OZ (30 mL)