SUNMARK DOUBLE ANTIBIOTIC- bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose
|Bacitracin zinc 500 units||First aid antibiotic
|Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection in
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor before use
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- To Open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at room temperature
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28.4 g Tube Carton
double antibiotic ointment
Bacitracin Zinc - Polymyxin B Sulfate
FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC
NET WT 1 OZ (28.4 g)