DR. SCHOLLS DURAGEL CALLUS REMOVERS- salicyclic acid disc
Bayer Health Care LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Do not use
▪ if you are a diabetic
▪ if you have poor blood circulation
▪ on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
▪ wash affected area and dry thoroughly
▪ if necessary, cut medicated disc to fit callus
▪ apply medicated disc with sticky side adhering to skin
▪ cover medicated disc with enclosed cushion
▪ after 48 hours, remove medicated disc
▪ repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
▪ may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
▪ Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
▪ Protect from excessive heat (temperatures above 40°C (104°F)).
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
|DR. SCHOLLS DURAGEL CALLUS REMOVERS
salicyclic acid disc
|Labeler - Bayer Health Care LLC. (112117283)|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.