BREAKOUT CONTROL BIOELEMENTS- benzoyl peroxide cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Acne treatment
For the treatment of acne
Helps prevent new acne blemishes
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
irritation becomes severe
For external use only
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use antoher topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs only use only one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with with the eyes lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling . Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Do not use if you:
Have very sensitive skin
Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
cover the entire with a thin layer one to three times daily
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
If going outside apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Bioelements, Inc. (174813923)|
|Registrant - Bioelements, Inc. (174813923)|
|Cosmetic Enterprises Ltd||017701475||manufacture(49825-129)|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.