BABYGANICS SUNSCREEN 30 SPF- zinc oxide, octinoxate, and octisalate spray
KAS Direct LLC dba BabyGanics
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Octinoxate 5.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Zinc oxide 11.2%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, vp/hexadecene copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl stearate, hexaglyceryl polyricinoleate, polysorbate 80, phenethyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, sodium magnesium silicate, xanthan gum, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, squalane, citric acid, lecithin, polysorbate 60, sorbitan isostearate.
KAS Direct, LLC.
Hicksville, NY 11801
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 177 mL Bottle Label
broad spectrum SPF 30
UVA + UVB protection
water resistant (80 minutes)
no: PABA, phthalates, parabens,
fragrances or nano-particles
6 FL OZ (177mL)