AFRIN NO-DRIP ALLERGY SINUS- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
Bayer HealthCare LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
● temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
● common cold ● hay fever
● upper respiratory allergies
● temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
● shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
● heart disease ● high blood pressure ● thyroid disease ● diabetes
● trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
● do not use more than directed
● do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
● temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
● use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
· children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, press grooved area of cap firmly and turn counter clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
· store between 20°C to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
· retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, camphor, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC (112117283)|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.