For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from sparks, heat and fire.
Consult a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush with large amounts of water while lifting upper and lower lids.
- do not apply over large areas of the body
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use this product longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, give milk then give a starch solution made by mixing 2 tablespoons of corn starch or flour to a pint of water. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.