SUN X MULTI-PACK SPF 30 THICK- avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate, oxybenzone
CoreTex Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- keep out of the eyes
- rinse with water to remove
Stop use and aska doctor if
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Sun Protection Measures: spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and after sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat or direct sun
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butylparaben, calendula officinalis flower extract, carbomer, chamomile recutita extract, dimethicone, dimethyl capramide, ethylparaben, fragrance, glyceryl stearate, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, nasturtium officinale extract, peg-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, symphytum officinale leaf extract, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, tocopherol, tocopherol acetate, water
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL