SUN XSPF 30 BROAD SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN LIP BALM- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone lipstick
CoreTex Products, INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Helps prevent sunburn.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse to remove.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age:
Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m.
- wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Beeswax, castor oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, shea utter
Protect this productfrom excessive heat and direct sun.