CIRCLE K COLD- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer
|Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg||Cough suppressant
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant
- for the temporary relief of the following cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- impulse to cough
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Acetaminophen may cause severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years and over||
- take 2 tablets with water every 6-8 hours as needed
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 59-86° F (15-30° C)
maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide1, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
Questions or comments?
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Proudly distributed by Circle K Stores Inc.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 Tablet Pouch Carton
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant
Non-Drowsy Relief of
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Cough, Impulse to Cough
2 POUCHES, 2 TABLETS PER POUCH