MUCUS RELIEF DM- guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide capsule, liquid filled
Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredient (in each softgel)||Purposes
|Dextromethorphan HBr 20mg||Cough Suppressant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask Doctor before use if you have
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use
Keep Out of Reach of Children In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Take 1 softgel every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to heat
- you may report side effects to 1-888-333-9792
gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Mucus Relief DM
GUAIFENESIN 400 mg/EXPECTORANT
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 20 mg/COUGH SUPPRESSANT
Thins & loosens mucus