CLOTRIMAZOLE- clotrimazole cream
Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
Do not use:
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement in 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- If conditions persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: See box or crimp of tube.
Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl alcohol, Liquid paraffin, Methylparaben, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Purified water, White soft paraffin
Manufactured by : Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 5-B & 5-C, Sector III, Kandla Special Economic Zone,
Gandhidham-370 230, Gujrat. India
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28 g Tube Carton
itching, burning, cracking & scaling
Cures most Athlete's Foot
1 OZ. (28g)