VIONEXUS- alcohol liquid
METREX RESEARCH, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- Do not ingest
When using this product
- do not use in or near eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- to help reduce bacteria that potentially can case disease
- helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- helps prevent drying and chafing of skin
- recommended for repeated use
Antiseptic Hand Rub
- wet hands thoroughly with spray, covering entire surface of hands, including finger tips and cuticles
- rub vigorously into skin until dry
- no rinsing or wiping is required
- store at room temperature
- recommended for us in the Vionexus No-Touch Dispenser
- for healthcare and professional use only
Purified water, isopropanol, glycerin
Questions or comments?
For product or technical information, contact Metrex, Monday to Friday, 6am - 4pm PST at 800-841-1428 or visit our website at
Dosage and Administration Route(s)
- Administration Route(s): Topical - Administration to a particular spot on the outer surface of the body.
- Dosage Form: Liquid - A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid state.