MENTHOL- maximum strength medicated foot powder talc free powder
Topco Associates LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritation
For external use only.
Stop and consult a doctor if
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor
- wash and dry feet thoroughly
- sprinkle powder liberally on feet, between toes and on bottoms of feet
benzathonium Chloride, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, sodium bicarbonate, tricalcium phosphate, zea mays (corn) starch
Call - 1-888-423-0139
Principal Display Panel
Top Care health
Medicated Foot Powder
- Absorbs Moisture
- Relieves Itching
- Helps Control Foot Odor
NET WT 10 OZ (283g)