SALICYLIC ACID- medicated corn removers patch
Topco Associates LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of corns
- relieves pain by removing corns
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin, or any area that is infected or reddened
Stop Use and Ask a doctor
if discomfort persists
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit corn
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto corn
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
- may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
Principal Display Panel
Medicated Corn Removers
- Therapeautic corn removal treatment
- Protects against pressure & pain
9 Medicated Patches/9Pads