CG SMOOTHERS TINTED MOISTURIZER AND SUNSCREEN SPF 21- octinoxate, zinc oxide liquid
Coty US LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 3%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Do not use
on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Questions or comments?
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 21