111 MEDCO BENZOYL PEROXIDE- benzoyl peroxide soap
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
Use for the treatment of acne; helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
Do not use
- if you have very sensitive skin
- if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- using warm water, wash the affected area for 1 to 2 minutes
- rinse well and pat dry with a clean towel
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using the product
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Other information Store at controlled room temperature 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, coconut acid, water, sodium isethionate, ethylene/VA copolymer, zea mays (corn) starch, sodium tallowate, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, tetrasodium etidronate, sodium cocoate, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA
MADE IN CANADA
8 The Green, Suite 5287
Dover, DE 19901
10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE
Net Wt 4 OZ (113 g)