For external use only
- keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Flash point 72°F
do not use
with electrocautery procedures.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.