CVS CORTISONE- hydrocortisone cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to
- insect bites
- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- by putting this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a vaginal discharge
- rectal bleeding
- diaper rash
When using this product consult a doctor before exceeding recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days. Do not begin to use any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age: do not use. Consult a doctor.
For external anal itching:
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto tube
- store at room temperature
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
aloe barbadensis, cetearyl alcohol/sodium lauryl sulfate/sodium cetearyl sulfate, chamomile (anthemis nobilis) oil, citric acid, corn (zea mays) oil, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate, maltodextrin, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, stearyl alcohol, vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate).
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 60 g Tube Carton
Compare to the active ingredient in
Cortizone10® Intensive Healing Formula‡
INTENSE HEALING ANTI-ITCH CREAM
NET WT 2 OZ (60 g)