Note: The EpiphaniQ inhalation solution contained in the 60 ml bottle does not require dilution. The solution should be poured directly into the nebulizer as per the instructions below.
Read complete instructions carefully before using EpiphaniQ.
- Draw 5ml of EpiphaniQ solution into the specially marked dropper that comes with each bottle.
- Squeeze the solution into the nebulizer reservoir through the appropriate opening
- Gently swirl the nebulizer to mix the contents. Connect the nebulizer to the mouthpiece or facemask
- Connect the nebulizer to the compressor
- Sit in a comfortable upright position. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth or put on the face mask. Turn the compressor on.
- Breathe as calmly, deeply and evenly as possible until no more mist is formed in the nebulizer chamber (about 5 – 15 minutes). At this point, the treatment is finished.
- Clean the nebulizer (see manufacturer’s instructions)
Note: Can be used two – three times per day. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended.