For external use only: hands.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product ■ Keep out of eyes, ears, or mouth. ■ In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water. ■ Avoid contact with broken skin. ■ Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if ■ Redness or irritation develop ■ Condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. ■ Children should be supervised by an adult when using this product. ■ If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.