BROADSPECTRUM SPF 20 ALL SHADES- titanium dioxide cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide 9%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Cyclopentasiloxane, water, butylene glycol, silica, niacinamide, tridecyl isononanoate, sorbitan isostearate, talc, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ozokerite, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, tocopherol, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, methicone, stearic acid, disodium edta, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, sodium acetate, aluminum hydroxide, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 12 g Case Blister Pack
titanium dioxide sunscreen
broad spectrum SPF 20
Solid makeup that transforms into liquid for smooth coverage
12 g (.4 oz)