MUCUS RELIEF IMMEDIATE RELEASE- guaifenesin tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage
do not use for more than 7 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
You may report side effects to 1-888-952-0050
magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Relieves Chest Congestion
Thins and Loosens Mucus