SALICYLIC ACID- wart remover plaster
Topco Associates LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%w/w
- for the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
Do not use
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- poor blood circulation
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area: may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off at slit
- adhere medicated patch directly over wart
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
Principal Display Panel
Salicylic Acid 40%
- Patch/ Pad Method Covers & Removes Warts
- No Messy Liquids
- Safe & Effective
18 Medicated Patches
20 Concealing Pad