■For extent use only
■Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
■When using this product do not get into eyes, if contact
occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
■Discontinus use if irritation or redness develops if condition
persists tor more than 72 hours consult a physician.
■Keop out ot reach of children unless under adult supervision.
It swallowed. get medical help or contact a Poison Control
■Please clean toys with water after using our wipes
■Keep away from fire and be stored in dry and cool place