ICON 10000 X NPE FREE- iodine liquid
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
1. Use teat dip applicators made of plastic or other non-corrosive materials. Do not use cups made of aluminum.
2. When solution in the teat dip cup becomes dirty and/or noticeably loses color, discard remaining contents and refill cup with fresh teat dip.
3. Do not use this product for cleaning or sanitizing equipment
4. Wash Teat Dip cups after each milking.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES FOR TEAT SANITATION
A. PRE-MILKING (PRE-DIPPING)
1. REMOVE VISIBLE SOILS FROM THE TEATS.
2. OBSERVE FOREMILK BY STRIPPING TWO OR THREE STREAMS OF MILK INTO A STRIP CUP.
3. DIP OR SPRAY THE COW'S TEATS FULL LENGTH WITH ICON 1000 X TEAT DIP.
4 WAIT APPROXIMATELY 30 SECONDS.
5. REMOVE ALL TEAT DIP BY THOROUGHLY DRYING THE TEATS AND TEAT ORIFICES WITH A CLEAN, SINGLE SERVICE PAPER TOWEL(S).
6. ATTACH MILKING UNIT
B. POST-MILKING (POST DIPPING)
Immediately after milking dip all teats full length with ICON 10000 X Teat Dip Ensure good coverage of all sides of the teats and teat orifices.
DILUTE 1 PART ICON 10000 X TEAT DIP PER 3 PARTS POTABLE, TEPID WATER
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY.
ICON 10000 X IODINE TEAT DIP CONCENTRATE MUST BE DILUTED BEFORE USE.
DO NOT MIX WITH ANYTHING BUT POTABLE WATER.
DO NOT RETURN TREAT DIP LEFT IN THE TEAT DIPPER TO STORAGE CONTAINER.
ENSURE THAT DIPPED TEATS ARE DRY BEFORE EXPOSING THE ANIMALS TO WEATHER CONDITIONS WHICH MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE TEATS.
PROTECT THIS PRODUCT FROM FREEZING.
EYE CONTACT: IMMEDIATELY FLUSH EYE WITH LARGE AMOUNTS OF FRESH, TEPID WATER FOR 15 MINUTES. HOLD EYELID OPEN TO ENSURE COMPLETE IRRIGATION OF EYE AND LID TISSUES. TILT HEAD TO THE SIDE AND IRRIGATE THE EYE FROM THE BRIDGE OF THE NOSE TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE FACE.
SKIN CONTACT: WASH ANY SENSITIVE AREAS.
INGESTION: DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. NEVER GIVE ANYTHING BY MOUTH TO AN UNCONSCIOUS PERSON. DRINK LARGE AMOUNTS OF WATER. IF VOMITING OCCURS KEEP AIRWAYS OPEN. KEEP HEAD LOWER THAN THE HIPS TO PREVENT ASPIRATION INTO THE LUNGS.
ALWAYS SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES CALL 1-800-424-9300
|ICON 10000 X NPE FREE
|Labeler - IBA Inc. (019494160)|
|Registrant - IBA (019494160)|
|Morgan Gallacher Inc. DBA Custom Chemical Formulators||028311595||manufacture, api manufacture, pack|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.