SALICYLIC ACID- wart removers patch
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance.
For external use only.
Do not use this product if
- you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
Do not use on
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop and ask a doctor
If discomfort persists see your doctor or podiatrist
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit wart
- apply adhesive side down of patch onto wartcover patch with pad to conceal area
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene
Principal Display Panel
KrogerMEDICATEDWart RemoverSALICYLIC ACID
- For hands
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Removes and Conceals Warts
18 MEDICATED PATCHES
20 CONCEALING PADS