This product contains
acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skine reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomitting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any drug containing
acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI, asl a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- for more than 7 days for pain and 3 days or fever, unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- throid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a cough that is accompained by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a persistant or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.