1. Do not use on the following body parts. A wide range of body parts and damaged skin around the eyes and
ears, in the oral cavity (may have irritating effects)
2. If the following symptoms appear, stop using them immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
1) Hypersensitivity symptoms such as rash, erythema, itching, and edema
2) Skin irritation symptoms
3. Other precautions
1) For external use only (do not underwear).
2) Be careful not to get into your eyes, and if so, rinse well with clean water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
3) Be careful not to inhale the vapor when using it extensively or for a long period of time (irritation to the
mucous membranes, headaches, etc. may occur if ethanol vapor is consumed in large quantities or repeatedly).
4) If repeated use on the same site, be careful as the skin may become rough due to degreasing.
5) Do not use sealed bandages, cast bandages, packs, etc., as irritation may occur.
6) Do not use this medicine for anal or vaginal compresses as it may cause irritation or chemical burns.
7) Do not use for any other purpose.
4. Precautions for storage
1) Avoid shading and keep in shading.
2) Keep it out of reach of children, and if a child swallows it, go to the hospital right away.
3) After use, close the product completely with a lid to prevent the product from drying out or entering foreign