AMOSAN ORAL WOUND CLEANSER- sodium perborate monohydrate powder, for solution
Vintage Brands Limited
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each envelope)
Sodium perborate monohydrate 1.2g
Oral Debriding Agent/Oral Wound Cleanser
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
- for temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums
- for temporary use to cleanse canker sores
- assist in the removal of foreign material from minor wounds
For external use only.
Do not use
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: dissolve one envelope in 1 ounce (30 milliliters) of warm water
- use immediately.
- swish solution around in the mouth over the affected area or gargle for at least 1 minute and then spit it out.
- do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- consult a dentist or doctor for use in children under 6 years of age.
do not store above 77°F (25°C).
ginger essential oil, L-tartaric acid, menthol, peppermint essential oil, sodium saccharin, vanilla flavor.
Questions or Comments
Visit AmosanOralProducts.com or call 1-800-707-9624.