Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek a medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hydroxyethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium lauryl sulfate
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-877-932-7948
Principal Display Panel
compare Tylenol® 8HR Arthritis Pain active ingredient†
arthritis pain reliever
acetaminophen 650 mg
pain reliever/fever reducer
for the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain
caplets* (*capsule-shaped bi-layer tablets)
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® 8 HR Arthritis Pain.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: SUPERVALU INC., EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
EQUALINE Extended-Release Arthritis reliever