Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
For external use only.
Do not use
in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not shake the bottle
- keep away from eyes and other mucous membranes
- if eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water
Stop use and ask doctor
if the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.