For external use only
Flammable: Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition- No smoking. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swalowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.