ACNE CLEANSER- benzoyl peroxide cream
Old East Main Co.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do not use
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleaced by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possible swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- wet face. Gently massage all over face for 20-30 seconds avoiding the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor
Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas, during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- keep tightly closed
- store at room temperature (59⁰-77⁰)
water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, zinc lactate, steareth-2, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, BHT, sodium hydroxide, lactic acid, menthol
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
DISTRIBUTED BY OLD EAST MAIN CO.
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! (888) 309-9030
PRINCIPL DISPLAY PANEL
BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10%
Compare to Clean & Clear
Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
- Provides daily control
- Cleanser for acne prone skin
Helps fight blemishes
NET WT 5 OZ (141 g)
Old East Main Co.