ACNE SOLUTIONS CLARIFYING- salicylic acid liquid
CLINIQUE LABORATORIES INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 1.5%
- treats acne
- clears acne blemishes
- helps prevent development of new acne blemishes
For external use only.
When using this product using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake vigorously until powders dissolve
- using a cotton ball, sweep over face and throat, avoiding eye area
- use AM and PM after Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
- if bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce usage to every other day
- after acne clears, continue using for preventative care
- follow with Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer
CAUTION: Flammable until dry. Do not use near heat or flame.
water alcohol denat. nylon-12 butylene glycol hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) laminaria saccharina extract caffeine sucrose glycerin acetyl glucosamine sorbitol sea whip extract barium sulfate 10-hydroxydecanoic acid silica disodium edta benzalkonium chloride [iln32340]
DIST. N.Y., N.Y. 10022
NEW YORK LONDON W1K 3BQ PARIS
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 200 ml Bottle Carton
SALICYLIC ACID ACNE MEDICATION
6.7 FL.OZ./200 ml e