FAMOTIDINE- famotidine tablet
Wockhardt USA LLC.
DO NOT USE
● if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
● if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
● with other acid reducers
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
● had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
● heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
● chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
● frequent chest pain
● frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
● unexplained weight loss
● nausea or vomiting
● stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● your heartburn continues or worsens
● you need to take this product for more than 14 days
PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
● to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
● to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
● do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
● children under 12 years: ask a doctor
● store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
● keep the carton. It contains important information.
● protect from moisture
|Labeler - Wockhardt USA LLC. (170508365)|
|Registrant - Wockhardt Limited (650069115)|
|Wockhardt Limited||916489953||ANALYSIS(64679-374) , LABEL(64679-374) , MANUFACTURE(64679-374) , PACK(64679-374)|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.