- For use on surfaces and to sanitize skin
- Gentle on skin - contains aloe
- No rinsing or wiping required
- Nor should you use them on or near your eyes. if you gen any of the ingredients in your eye, remove any contacts and gently rinse the eye with water for as long as needed.
- If ingested or if irritation persists, contact a poison control cnter for advice or seek medical attention.
- these are wipes, not toilet paper......，please don't flush them down toilets. Before using on unsealed surfaces or fabric, we recommend testing a small area for discoloration first. Don't store or use these near heat sources or an open flame.
Refrigerate after opening (just kidding), Just store these at room temperature. wali-in freezers, boiler rooms and things of that nature don't count. just store them at regular "tank top to sweatshirt" room temperature. Tjis container is not designed for refiils, please do not reuse it for wipes. Also please recycle this container if possible. It's really not that hard.
Children under 6 should be supervised when using wipes.