For external use only
Do not use this product
If you are allergic to polyvinyl alcohol or any of the other listed ingredients.
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
While wearing contact lenses.
When using this product
Do not touch tip of container to your eye or to any surface to avoid contamination.
Replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).