PHILLIPS ORIGINAL MILK OF MAGNESIA- phillips original milk of magnesia liquid
Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL) Purpose
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg...............…………..........Saline laxative
Use relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
● kidney disease
● a magnesium-restricted diet
● stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
● a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
● you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
● shake well before use
● dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
● for accurate dosing, only use the dosing cup provided
● mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 mL to 60 mL|
|children 6 to 11 years||15 mL to 30 mL|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
● each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: magnesium 500 mg
● store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
|PHILLIPS ORIGINAL MILK OF MAGNESIA
phillips original milk of magnesia liquid
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
© 2019 FDA.report
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the FDA.