TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a
MASTITIS CONTROL PLAN:
1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental management procedures.
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases promptly.
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is
significant,special precautions should be taken to avoid
chapped and frozen teats.
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold weather.
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds contact,
and blot off any excess teat dip with a single service towel.
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since
they are more susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
REFER TO SAFETY DATA SHEET
TAKE TIME OBSERVE LABEL
EYES: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool
water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician.
INTERNAL: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink
large amounts of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. Get
medical attention immediately.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT
CHG TEAT DIP
A Sanitizing Non-Iodine Teat Dip
NPE-FREE Aid in Reducing the Spread of
Organisms Which May Cause Mastitis.
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride........................0.20%
Excellent skin conditioning properties.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
See Side Panel for Precautionary and First Aid Statements.
MADE IN USA
BLAIN SUPPLY, INC.
3507 East Racine Street
Janesville, WI 53547
Wholesale supplier for Farm & Fleet stores
NET CONTENTS: 5 U.S. GALLONS (18.93 LITER)
|AGRIMASTER BRAND CHG TEAT DIP
chlorhexidine gluconate, didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Registrant - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Stearns Packaging Corporation||006069256||manufacture, api manufacture|