For external use only | Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
Do not use
On children less than 2 years of age | On open wounds
When using this product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with waters.
If irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.