Keep out of reach of children under 12 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 yrs. of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- children under 12 yrs. of age: ask a dentist
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- see your dentist regularly
glycerin, hydrated silica, water, zinc lactate, sodium lauryl sulfate, trisodium phosphate, flavor, sodium gluconate, sodium saccharin, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, sodium hydroxide, polyethylene, mica, titanium dioxide, blue 1 lake