Capsaicin by is a Otc medication manufactured, distributed, or labeled by Beijing HKKY Medical Tech. Co., Ltd.. Drug facts, warnings, and ingredients follow.
For external use only. Use only as directed or as directed by a health care professional
Read all warnings and directions before use.
Discontinue use at least one hour prior to bath, shower, or swimming; do not use immediately after bath, shower, or swimming.
On wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
On eyes, mouth, genitals, or any other mucous membranes
Allergy Alert: if you are allergic to capsicum or chili peppers or any inactive ingredient of this product, contact a doctor before use.
You may experience a burning sensation. The intensity of this reaction varies among individuals and may be severe. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears after several days.
Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, nose and mucous membranes
Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
Do not apply heat to the treated area immediately before or after use
If pregnant or breast feeding
If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
If severe burning persists or blistering occurs
Adults and children 18 years of age and older:
Apply 1 patch to the affected area of intact skin up to 3 times a day. Do not leave patch on for more than 8 hours at a time.
Instructions for Use:
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Open pouch and remove one patch.
- Remove any protective film and apply directly to affected area of pain. Apply immediately after removal from the protective envelope.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling the patches.
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches after each use. Do not store patch outside the sealed envelope.
-Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower
- Fold used patches so that the adhesive side sticks to itself and safely discard used patches or pieces of cut patches where children and pets cannot get to them.
Children under 18 years: Ask a physician
|Labeler - Beijing HKKY Medical Tech. Co., Ltd. (544434817)|
|Beijing HKKY Medical Tech. Co., Ltd.||544434817||manufacture(71073-208)|