Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.